FAKUMA 2018 - Hall: A6 / Booth: A6-6111
Browse the gallery (14)
01 aug 2018
At Fakuma 2018 International trade fair for plastics processing Friul Filiere will be show different news. Here are the previews about the machines and technologies that will be presented during the event.
Friul Filiere Spa was established as a manufacturer of dies for the extrusion of plastic materials. Nowadays the company sells complete, turn-key systems all over the world to anyone looking for high-quality performance when manufacturing pipes and profiles, from technological extrusion lines and toolings, fully customized and guaranteed 100% Made in Italy.
- Attractive and ergonomic design
- Energy savings
- Motorized movement of the calibrating table
- Simplified maintenance
- Low noise pollution
- Process data control with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- Remote assistance service
- Simple and intuitive man-machine interface
- Latest safety standards
- Predisposition for telediagnosis
- Connection to the Smart Factory system
- Separation between the network for remote assistance and the network for data interconnection
During Fakuma exhibition 2018, at Hall A6 - Stand 6111, Friul Filiere will show a single screw extruder Omega80, equipped with a dedicated screw designed by Friul Filiere and with a special tooling for the production of TPU profiles. It combines energy savings and high output rates (160 kg/h) thanks to specific technology that reduces power absorption.
- Thermal-break multiple exits profiles in PA66 + glass fibers with application in the windows sector
- PVC, TPE, HDPE bundling profiles
- PC profiles, transparent like glass, embossed, dedicated to the LED lighting sector
- 6-8mm diameter pipes in PA6-PA11 at the highest speed ever achieved (110 mt / min)
- rods with and without inserts but also tubes, in special materials such as TPU
- corrugated and non corrugated metal hoses coated with extreme thermoplastic materials such as TPU,
- punching, belling, cutting, stretching pipes and profiles
- all surface finishes
- coextrusion and post-extrusion of different materials
Visit us at Hall A6 - Stand 6111.